09 Apr What is your Line One Gear and EDC setup?
Always make sure your kit is ready.
Take care of your gear and your gear will take care of you. Use this time wisely to ensure you are an asset and not a liability to those you love and care for.
In order of importance. Mindset to include Situational Awareness, Functional Fitness, Tactics, Skill, Gear.
Although gear is last, it is still important to have quality gear. Just ask yourself if you would climb Mt Everest with gear from the dollar store? Bottom-line, your gear cannot fail you.
Line One is your EDC gear. What you carry on your person every day you leave your home.
I’ve used this gear all over the world and here at home.
- Belt (Ares Gear, First Spear)
- Cell Phone (i-phone, NOKIA)
- Knife (folder & IWB fixed blade) – (Emerson, Microtech, Winkler, Dynamis)
- Handgun & IWB Holster (Glock, G-Code, Tenicor, Safariland)
- Mags & Mag Pouches (G-Code, MARS, Tenicor, First Spear)
- Handheld Flashlight (Surefire)
- Pen (Karas, Benchmade, Hinder, Surefire, Rite in the Rain pen)
- Tourniquet (CAT & RAT) (North American Rescue)
- Watch (Marathon, Ares, Rolex, MKII, Suunto, Garmin)
- Shoes/Boots (Salomon, Asolo, Arc’teryx, Scarpa, Five Ten, Converse Chuck Taylor)
Line Two is your combat/fighting gear carried close to your body. This line is meant to support your primary mission and aid in sustainment and survival.
Line Three is your sustainment load. (Go Bag & Pack) This line is meant to increase your capabilities and sustain you for a longer period of time.
Line Four is what you keep in your home and or vehicle.
Are you prepared to save your life … and the lives of others?
We face the threat of violence every day. Don’t be unprepared, unequipped, & untrained to respond effectively.
PREPARE – PROTECT – PREVAIL
By: Travis N. – Director of Operations at Bellevue Gun Club
If you, your family or organization is interested in private or group training please contact us.